28 Apr, 10:15
A big day of rugby lies ahead on Sunday 1st May as the Bank of Ireland Provincial Towns Plate between home team Ashbourne v Longford will take place at 3pm.
1. To encourage the playing of Rugby Football.
2. To ensure that adequate facilities are available for persons wishing to play Rugby in the Province.
3. To ensure that the standard of the game at all levels within the Province shall continue to improve.
4. To make the necessary arrangements for Branch Representative matches at all levels.
5. To obtain as much publicity for the game in the Province as is practicable.
6. To represent the views of the Executive Committee to the IRFU and vice-versa.
7. To ensure that Leinster shall make a leading contribution to the good of Rugby Football in Ireland.
8. To work with the other Provinces in Ireland to ensure the growth and success of the IRFU and Rugby in Ireland.
9. To liaise and consult with other sporting organisations within the Province in the interest of Rugby and of sport in general.
10. To provide an Administration and Financial Structure capable of realising these objectives.