The IRFU has announced that it will provide ?400 to clubs to defray the costs of travelling to Joe Schmidt’s first historic game in charge, as Ireland welcome Samoa to the Aviva Stadium on Saturday 9th November (K.O. 5.45pm), as part of the Guinness Series…
The offer, which is open to groups of adults, as well as groups of adults and kids, is available by informing the IRFU of an intention to travel to the match in a group of 45 or more.
IRFU Director of Communications Stephen McNamara said: ‘With so much anticipation and expectation building ahead of Joe’s first historic match in the Guinness Series we are pleased to advise clubs of an unbeatable €;400 coach-hire package.
‘We want as many clubs as possible in the AVIVA to fill it with noise for Joe and the Ireland team. All clubs have to do to secure this coach-hire payment is advise us of their arrangements and bring at least 45 people to what is sure to be a thrilling opener to Joe Schmidt’s tenure.”
The terms and conditions that apply to the offer are:
• This package is available to all clubs in Ireland.
• Coaches must contain parties of a minimum 45 persons.
• Coaches containing 40 school children must be supervised by a minimum of 5 adults.
• Clubs must inform the IRFU of the number of coaches they intend to bring to the game in advance of the match.
This can be done by contacting Jean Casey in advance. Failure to do so will result in non-reimbursement of invoices.
• No invoice will be reimbursed without corresponding to the initial booking.
• Payment for coach hire will be reimbursed to the club upon invoice.
• Clubs must provide proof of ticket purchase if requested.
• All coaches booked will be for exclusive for those travelling to the match
• All invoices must be sent to the IRFU before the 31st December, 2013
• All IRFU rights reserved
For all queries on this offer please email Jean.Casey@IRFU.ie or call 01-6473800