Bank of Ireland Insurance Services offers a competitively priced, comprehensive home insurance product that can cover not just your buildings, but your contents and personal effects also.
How to apply:
1. To get a home insurance quote CLICK HERE
2. When you have purchased your home insurance policy, e-mail email@example.com with your policy number and Leinster season ticket account number and the word insurance in the subject line.
3. Once Leinster Rugby has verified your policy number with Bank of Ireland Insurance Services, Leinster Rugby will credit €50 to your account.
Terms of the Offer:
• Terms and conditions apply to all home insurance policies
• You must have a Leinster Ticket Account to avail of this offer
• Offer can only be used once per Season Ticket purchase
• To avail of the offer you must purchase a Bank of Ireland Insurance services home insurance policy between 23rd April and 30th June 2013.
• Offer applies to new home insurance policies only.
• Policy must remain in force for at least one year.
• Upon verification of your policy number by Bank of Ireland Insurance Services, Leinster Rugby will credit your Season Ticket account with €50.
• To verify your new home insurance policy number, Leinster Rugby will forward your details to Bank of Ireland Insurance Services. This information will only be used for verification purposes
• Customers must be aged 18 or over
Bank of Ireland Insurance Services Limited is a member of the Bank of Ireland Group. Bank of Ireland Insurance Services Limited is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. Bank of Ireland Home Insurance is underwritten by RSA Insurance Ireland Limited. Bank of Ireland Insurance Services Limited is tied to RSA Insurance Ireland Limited for the purpose of selling Home Insurance. RSA Insurance Ireland Limited is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. A full list of terms, conditions and exclusions are contained in your policy booklet. Bank of Ireland is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.