Leinster Rugby have an exciting full-time opportunity available as the province’s Ticketing and Sales Administrator based in the Leinster Rugby headquarters in UCD…
• Maintaining and developing Leinster Rugby’s corporate database to promote specific packages on a seasonal / game by game basis.
• Maintain and update the Leinster CRM database to assist in making informed strategic decisions.
• Help manage ticketing administration and work with the Ticket Officer in day-to-day running of the ticket department for both Season Ticket and match by match ticket planning, distribution, sales and post-match reconciliation.
• Implementation of Marketing strategies – work with the Marketing team and Ticketmaster to excecute promotions/sales etc on a match-by-match basis.
• Achieve agreed sales targets through driving group and corporate/company bookings
• Manage the group ticketing initiative for clubs and schools
• Assist with general queries and customer service.
• Work on match day in the Ticket Office
• Key competencies required – Self-motivated, strong proficiency in excel and experience in data modelling.
The closing date for applications is Tuesday, 24th September at 5pm.
If you are interested in applying for this role please e-mail email@example.com with your CV.