Season Tickets can be purchased in one of four ways:
- Payment can be made in full for your Season Ticket(s) at time of booking.
- If you are retaining your Season Ticket you can renew with no down payment and pay in full on 27th April.
- You can opt to pay 50% upfront and then the remaining 50% balance at a later date that will be confirmed by Leinster Rugby.
- Season Ticket payments can be paid for in instalments with a credit/debit card up to December. If you book/renew in March you pay 10% of your full cost and 10% per month until December. If you renew in April you pay 20% up front then 10% per month, if you renew in May you pay 30% up front and so on.
Terms & conditions
- All payments will incur a Ticketmaster service charge (full service charge will be applied to first payment if paying with payment plan option 3).
- If paying with payment plan option 4, normal service charge will apply (this will be divided out over your payments) but no other interest or charges will apply.
- Should you cancel your Season Ticket before the season commences a penalty charge will apply.
Leinster Rugby reserves the right to cancel or temporarily suspend your Season Ticket in the event of missed payments.
- No refunds will be given if your Season Ticket is cancelled once the season has commenced.
Season Ticket payments must be made with a credit/debit card. Cheque payment can be arranged, however full service charges will apply.