Booking a camp
The Bank of Ireland Leinster Rugby Camps provides boys and girls – aged 6-12 years – with a fun-filled week of rugby during the summer holidays. The camps are focused around maximising enjoyment and learning to play the Leinster Way.
2019 Bank of Ireland Leinster Rugby Summer Camps:
|July 1st – July 5th|
|Wexford Wanderers RFC|
|July 8th – July 12th|
|Old Belvedere RFC|
|July 15th – July 19th|
|July 22nd – July 26th|
|St. Mary’s College RFC|
|July 29th – August 2nd|
|August 5th – August 9th|
|August 12th – August 16th|
|North Kildare RFC|
Enquiries on the Leinster Rugby Camps can be emailed to email@example.com.
What are the Bank of Ireland Leinster Rugby Camps?
A strong emphasis is placed on the capacities of the players and the rugby-specific coaching is tailored to each individual group and conducted in an appropriate safe manner with the aim to:
• Optimise learning
• Create friendships
• Improve rugby skills
• Enhance rugby-specific knowledge
What to expect at the Bank of Ireland Leinster Rugby Camps
• Every attendee gets a training t-shirt, Rhino rugby ball, and drawstring bag
• Meet Leinster Players
• One free junior ticket to a selected Leinster game
• Top quality coaching from IRFU accredited coaches
Note: Our Camp Managers have additionally completed IRFU Safe Rugby Level 1 and the IRB First Aid in Rugby
Terms and conditions
- The hours of the camp are from 9.30am to 1.30pm. Leinster Rugby will not be responsible for any child left unsupervised outside these hours.
- The Bank of Ireland Leinster Rugby Camps are for children aged strictly between 6-12 years.
- From the 7th of June, each camp will be priced at the normal rate of €90. A second sibling can book a place on a camp for the reduced rate of €80.
- Any child can attend a second camp for the reduced price of €60 which can be purchased after the initial booking. No kit will be included with this offer.
- An administration charge of €5 will apply for all online bookings. This will not apply for any booking made via post. Confirmation of all bookings will be by email.
- Leinster Rugby has the right to refuse admission or to dismiss a participant whose conduct is deemed detrimental to other participants of the camp or Leinster Rugby staff. In such instances, no refunds will be made and any additional costs incurred including transport, will be at the parents/ guardian’s expense. Parents/guardians shall be liable for any medical expenses incurred.
- Photographs may be taken over the duration of the camps and will be used only for promotional purposes.
- One free kids Leinster ticket will be issued via a code from Ticketmaster during the 2018/2019 season for a selected Leinster Rugby game.
- The camp will operate on the highest safety standards. Leinster Rugby shall not be responsible for any illness, disease, accident, or loss of property unless occasioned by the willful act of negligence on the part of the camp or its employees.
- Cancellations, for whatever reason, must be made in writing prior to the commencement of the camp and will be subject to a forfeiture fee. In the event of cancellation within 14 days or less, you will be responsible for 50% of the cost of the entire booking. People failing to arrive without prior notification are responsible for the entire cost of the booking.