720 places booked on Bank of Ireland Leinster School of Excellence
May 1, 2015 12:00 am client
The hugely popular Bank of Ireland Leinster School of Excellence is set to be a sell out for the second year in a row with over 720 players booked to attend the residential and non-residential camps in The King’s Hospital…
With week one sold out, check out below how many places are remaining on camps 2, 3 and 4;
- 20th-24th July (SOLD OUT residential, 13 non-residential places available)
- 27th-31st July (26 residential, 34 non-residential places available)
- 3rd-7th August (113 residential, 40 non-residential places available)
- 10th-14th August (60 residential, 40 non-residential places available) – Girl’s residential and non-residential also available this week
Why attend the Leinster School of Excellence camp?
- Top class coaching from professional rugby coaches who have played/coached at highest level.
- Coaches are highly motivated to be a part of the school of excellence.
- Live like a professional player.
- Planned video analysis reflecting work on pitch.
- Gym and flexibility work.
- Nutritional talk for the young player.
- Team building evening
- Weekly guest speaker
- Sports psychology presentation
- Structure of day – three 1.5 hour rugby sessions (10-11.30am, 12-1.30pm, 2.30-4pm).
- Compulsory swimming pool recovery daily.
- All meals provided – breakfast/lunch/dinner & supper.
- New menu approved by Leinster Rugby team nutritionist.
- Leinster Rugby academy players visit weekly.
Cost of a camp: