The successful candidate will be an integral part of the club’s rugby management team, working with the Director of Rugby and Rugby Committee.
- Coaching of the Senior Rugby team currently competing in Leinster League Division 3, North East McGee Cup.
- Involvement in all aspects of Senior Rugby team including the recruitment, development and performance management of players.
- Being an ambassador for all rugby-related matters at the club and with the local community.
- The successful candidate would have an IRFU accredited coaching qualification, development of coaches and players alike is part of our clubs ethos.
- Previous coaching and/or playing experience in Senior Rugby.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
Role can be extended to provide a full-time coaching opportunity and experience.
The closing date for applications is Friday, 26th June 2017.
The club will conduct an interview process at the start of July 2017. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
The candidate must have completed a level 1 coaching course with good level of coaching experience an advantage.
Please email your interest and a CV to email@example.com.