Aughrim RFC Coaching Development Officer Vacancy
September 3, 2012 12:00 am client
DIRECTOR OF RUGBY / COACHING DEVELOPMENT OFFICER – JOB DESCRIPTION
The post of DOR / CDO is an appointed post.
The appointed officer shall work closely with all coaches and assistant coaches. The appointed officer must also work closely with the Leinster branch and IRFU. The officer will explore all external avenues for further coaching and training development. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in rugby and or coaching.
- Officer shall advise coaches on training methods, i.e. bring fun and enjoyment to training
- Research and apply Rugby Coaching and Training development
- Attend Executive and General Meetings of the board when requested to do so
- Monitor and mentor all Coaches and Assistant Coaches
- Ensure all team coaches have necessary training equipment
- Liaise closely with the Wicklow Local Sports Partnership
- Source and attain coaching and training equipment at best price possible for club
- Build a network of external coaches with whom you can seek advice
- Facilitate and organise all coaching courses and meetings
- Ensure all coaches have necessary accreditation for future age grades, youths rugby etc
- Report back monthly to committee on Coaching and Training
- Arrange cover for coaches excused from training or matches
- Produce an annual report for the AGM / EGM(S)
- Communicate and arrange any internal /external training upskilling days.
Please contact email@example.com or call 0860475996.