Balbriggan RFC Seek Men’s First Team Head Coach/Player Coach
June 21, 2018 2:05 pm Site Editor
Balbriggan RFC wishes to recruit a new head coach to lead the development of the senior men’s team at the club.
In particular, the successful candidate will coach the backs and, if possible be a player-coach for the team.
The successful candidate will be an integral member of the Club’s Rugby Management Team and will be required to play a significant role in the delivery of short, medium and longer term rugby goals for the men’s first XV.
- Reporting to the club’s Director of Rugby/Senior Rugby Co-ordinator.
- Head coach of Balbriggan’s men’s first XV, leading the coaching of the backline and if possible playing for the first XV.
- Involvement in all aspects of the men’s team including the recruitment, development and performance management of players.
- The successful candidate will have an accredited coaching qualification or if not, will be in the process of obtaining accredited coaching qualification having played at a senior level.
- Previous coaching experience is preferable but if coming new/relatively new into coaching will have played in the backline for a club at a senior level.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. The initial term is for the 2018/19 season with a review at the end of the season.
The closing date for applications is 5pm on Thursday, 5th July 2018. The club will conduct an interview process with a view to having the selected candidate in place from late July 2018.
Please forward all applications to Leigh O’Toole, Director of Rugby, Balbriggan RFC at firstname.lastname@example.org