Balbriggan RFC Seek Women’s Senior Team Head Coach
June 21, 2018 2:12 pm Site Editor
Balbriggan RFC wishes to recruit a new head coach to lead the development of its very successful women’s team at the club. It would be desirable, if possible, that the coach could be a player-coach for the team.
The successful candidate will be an integral member of the Club’s Rugby Management Team and will be required to play a significant role in the delivery of short, medium and longer term rugby goals for the Women’s XV.
- Reporting to the club’s Director of Rugby/Senior Rugby Co-ordinator.
- Head coach of Balbriggan RFC’s Women’s XV, and, if possible playing for the team.
- Involvement in all aspects of the Women’s team including the development and performance management of players.
- The successful candidate will have an accredited coaching qualification or will be in the process of obtaining an accredited coaching qualification having played at a senior level.
- Previous coaching experience is preferable but if relatively new into coaching will have played rugby at a senior level.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. The initial term is for the 2018/19 season with a review at the end of the season.
The closing date for applications is 5pm on Thursday, 5th July 2018.
The club will conduct an interview process with a view to having the selected candidate in place from late July 2018.
Please forward all applications to Ivan McFadden, Balbriggan RFC, at firstname.lastname@example.org.