Boyne RFC Coaching Position Open
April 12, 2016 12:00 am client
Boyne Rugby Football Club wishes to recruit a new Head Coach to lead the development all aspects of rugby at the club.
The successful candidate will be a pivotal member of the Club’s management team and will be required to play a vital role in the delivery of short, medium and longer term objectives of one of the major rugby clubs in the north east region.
- Reporting to the club’s Director of Rugby
- Management of Boyne’s senior team rugby affairs, including the recruitment, development and performance management of players
- Assist in development of all coaching at the club, co-ordinating all aspects of policy, coaching standards and engagement with particular emphasis on further developing the pathway from minis and youths up to senior level
- Being an ambassador for all rugby-related matters at the club and with the local community
- Although not a full time position, the nature of the role will require the successful candidate to be able to put the requisite time and commitment into the job. The remuneration will be commensurate with experience and ability
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of an IRFU accredited coaching qualification
- Have had previous management/coaching/ and/or playing experience in senior rugby sides
- Have vision, drive, ambition and determination
- Have excellent leadership and communication skills, with the ability to engage and motivate at all levels
- Be hardworking, honest, trustworthy and able to buy into and positively shape the culture and ethos at the club
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
The closing date for applications is Friday 21st April.
The club would wish to have the selected candidate in post from mid-May.
Please forward application to Rodney Keogh Honorary Secretary Boyne RFC: Hon.Sec@BoyneRFC.ie