Boyne RFC seeking head coach for Men’s first team
April 17, 2018 9:00 am Site Editor
Boyne Rugby Club wishes to invite applications for the role of Head Coach or Player/Coach for the men’s senior rugby team for the 2018/19 season.
The successful candidate will be an integral part of the club’s rugby management team, working with the Director of Rugby, Adult Rugby Co-ordinator, J2 and U20 coaches.
Boyne RFC will be playing in Bank of Ireland Leinster League Division 1A next season, J2 equivalent Leinster League, Bank of Ireland Provincial Towns Cup, while the U20s will be playing in the JP Fanagan League.
- Coaching of the senior team due to compete in Leinster League Division 1A and Provincial Towns Cup.
- Involvement in all aspects of rugby team including the recruitment, development and performance management of players.
- Ambassador for all rugby-related matters at the club and within the local community.
- The successful candidate will have an IRFU accredited coaching qualification, preferably Level 2 Stage 4 – development of coaches and players alike is part of our club’s ethos.
- Previous coaching and/or playing experience in senior rugby.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
The closing date for applications is the end of April 2018.
The club will conduct an interview process with a view to having the selected candidate in position closely after the interview process is complete. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Please forward all applications/rugby CV to Alan O’Reilly, Director of Rugby at firstname.lastname@example.org.