The successful candidate will be an integral part of the club’s rugby management team, working with the Director of Rugby, Senior Men’s Rugby Coach and Adult Rugby Co-ordinator.
Boyne RFC will be playing in Leinster League Division 1A next season, while the U20s will be playing in the JP Fanagan League.
- Coaching of the Under 20 Rugby team due to compete in the JP Fanagan Competition and Cup
- Involvement in all aspects of U20 Rugby team including the recruitment, development and performance management of players
- Being an ambassador for all rugby-related matters at the club and with the local community
- The successful candidate will have an IRFU accredited coaching qualification, development of coaches and players alike is part of our clubs ethos
- Previous coaching and / or playing experience in Senior Rugby
- Strong leadership and communication skills
The closing date for applications is 17th June 2017.
The club will conduct an interview process with a view to having the selected candidate in position closely after interview process is complete. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Please forward all applications/rugby curriculum vitae to Alan O’Reilly, Director of rugby at firstname.lastname@example.org.