Boyne RFC wishes to invite applications for the role of Head Coach or Player/Coach for the men’s Senior rugby team for season 2019/20.
The successful candidate will be an integral part of the club’s rugby management team, working with the Director of Rugby, Adult Rugby Co-ordinator and J2/Under 20s Coaches.
Boyne RFC will be playing from Leinster League Division 1B next season 2019/20, J2 equivalent Leinster League and Towns Cup, while the U20s will be playing in the JP Fanagan League.
· Coaching of the Senior team due to compete in the Leinster League 1B and Cup
· Involvement in all aspects of rugby team including the recruitment, development and performance management of players.
· Being an ambassador for all rugby-related matters at the club and within the local community
· The successful candidate will have an IRFU accredited coaching qualification, preferably Level 2 Stage 4, development of coaches and players alike is part of our clubs ethos,
· Previous coaching and/or playing experience in Senior rugby
· Strong leadership and communication skills
The closing date for applications is 29 May 2019. The club will conduct an interview process with a view to having the selected candidate in position soon after interview process is complete. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Please forward all applications/rugby curriculum vitae to Jeremy O’ Callaghan, Honorary Secretary at email@example.com.