Leinster Rugby’s Adam Byrne will win his first senior Ireland cap when he starts on the wing against Argentina at Aviva Stadium on Saturday.
Byrne is named in a back three with Leinster teammate Rob Kearney, at full-back, and Ulster’s Jacob Stockdale.
James Ryan has been named to make his first start, forming a second row partnership with Iain Henderson.
Cian Healy and Tadhg Furlong will start in the front row, either side of captain Rory Best.
Sean O’Brien is named in the back row with Peter O’Mahony and CJ Stander.
Johnny Sexton returns to start at out-half with Conor Murray named at scrum-half.
Injury has ruled Robbie Henshaw out of the match so Chris Farrell will start in the centre with Bundee Aki.
Leinster’s James Tracy, Devin Toner, Rhys Ruddock and Luke McGrath are all named among the replacements.
15. Rob Kearney (UCD/Leinster)
14. Adam Byrne (UCD/Leinster)
13. Chris Farrell (Young Munster/Munster)
12. Bundee Aki (Galwegians/Connacht)
11. Jacob Stockdale (Ballynahinch/Ulster)
10. Johnny Sexton (St Mary’s/Leinster)
9. Conor Murray (Garryowen/Munster)
1. Cian Healy (Clontarf/Leinster)
2. Rory Best (Banbridge/Ulster) CAPTAIN
3. Tadhg Furlong (Clontarf/Leinster)
4. James Ryan (UCD/Leinster)
5. Iain Henderson (Ballynahinch/Ulster)
6. Peter O’Mahony (Cork Constitution/Munster)
7. Sean O’Brien (UCD/Leinster)
8. CJ Stander (Shannon/Munster)
16. Dave Kilcoyne (UL Bohemians/Munster)
17. James Tracy (UCD/Leinster)
18. John Ryan (Cork Constitution/Munster)
19. Devin Toner (Lansdowne/Leinster)
20. Rhys Ruddock (St Mary’s/Leinster)
21. Luke McGrath (UCD/Leinster)
22. Ian Keatley (Young Munster/Munster)
23. Andrew Conway (Garryowen/Munster)