Newly formed Cill Dara/Newbridge U-20s seek head coach
June 17, 2021 2:14 pm Site Editor
This upcoming season will see Cill Dara RFC and Newbridge RFC amalgamating their U-20 resources, to form one team to compete in the Leinster Rugby U-20 JP Fanagan competition.
The team are seeking a head coach for the newly-formed team, for the upcoming season.
- Plan the coaching programme for the season, with clearly defined KPIs and regular reviews with Cill Dara/Newbridge
- Lead one training session per week
- Lead U-20s squad match day processes in conjunction with team management
- Lead the team culture, working with management to ensure the team is organised, disciplined, has a positive team spirit ensuring the team have pride in themselves, their home clubs, and the team sponsors
- The recruitment, development, and performance management of the players
- Ensure all games are recorded and analysed
- Provide feedback to senior coaches in Cill Dara and Newbridge on players
Ideal candidate should have the following qualities
- Leadership and Self-Awareness
- Technical Knowledge
- Player Management
- Planning and Communication Skills
- Commitment, Patience and Enthusiasm
Preferred candidate will have a minimum IRFU Stage 3 qualification (or willingness to attend course).
This position may suit a coach beginning to develop their coaching career. We can offer a coaching pathway including coaching development and coaching goals, including regular development meetings, feedback on progression, attendance at IRFU/Leinster coaching courses. Expenses will be covered.
Please send applications to Enda Finn (firstname.lastname@example.org). All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.