Cill Dara RFC Seeking Head Coach For Men’s First Team
March 20, 2015 12:00 am client
Cill Dara RFC is seeking a head coach for the Men’s first team at the club.
Cill Dara RFC is a progressive club based just outside Kildare Town on the edge of the Curragh. The club fields three Adult Men’s sides – with the first team playing in Leinster League. The club has a strong underage structure through to all adult sides.
Cill Dara RFC has been extremely successful over the last 15 seasons, winning league titles at J1, J2 levels including the Leinster League Division 1 in 2008 and numerous Hosie, Lalor and Spiers Cups. Cill Dara have retained Division 1 Leinster League status since 2004.
Next season the Men’s 1st team play in Leinster League Division 1B of the Leinster League. Their games will be on Saturday nights and Sunday afternoons. This is an ambitious group who will be aiming for promotion next season.
The team will have strong support structures, including a dedicated team manager, S&C coach and one other coach. They are also supported by a Director of Rugby and an experienced medical staff.
As well as experienced coaches, this position may suit players who are currently playing at a high standard (AIL or otherwise) and would like to continue playing and contributing on-the-field with the Cill Dara senior side, whilst simultaneously beginning to develop their coaching career.
We are interested in ambitious coaches, who will achieve with us and who we can work with to further develop their coaching career.
As a coach of the club, we can offer you:
- A focus on your coaching development and coaching goals, including regular development meetings, feedback on progression, attendance at IRFU/Leinster Branch coaching courses, and every assistance to allow you to reach your coaching potential.
- Top class training and playing facilities to work with, an established Player Welfare Programme (including club medic, club physiotherapist and Strength and Conditioning Coach), and modern training equipment (both rugby and rugby-conditioning specific).
- Talented, ambitious and enthusiastic players who are keen on developing themselves, their teams and their club.
- Evening matches, under our match standard floodlights.
- A strong club culture, with excellent off-field structures to ensure your coaching success.
- Opportunities to engage in the local community and provide networking opportunities that may assist in work and/or business opportunities.
- A coaching pathway, giving further coaching opportunities as the club expands and your career develops.
Please send applications to Director of Coaching Enda Finn at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.