Coaching vacancies at St Fintan’s High School
May 11, 2022 10:39 am Site Editor
St Fintan’s High School is inviting applicants for the following four roles with their first and second year teams:
- First years – Head Coach and Assistant Coach
- Second years – Head Coach and Assistant Coach
Applicants should have a proven and experienced record in playing and/or rugby coaching allied with an inherent technical knowledge and acumen to enable all the players to achieve their full potential.
St Fintan’s High School field teams at first and second year, with both their SCT and JCT competing in Division 1B of the Schools League and playing in the Leinster Schools Vinnie Murray and Fr Godfrey Cups.
- Applicants must be IRFU Certified or must attend an IRFU appropriate course before employment commences
- All coaches must complete a new Garda Vetting process.
- Available for training on either Monday or Tuesday afternoons from 3.45pm – 5.30pm
- Available for matches on a Wednesday afternoon. Generally 2.30pm kick off for home games. Away games could involve travel from 12.30pm to 5pm dependent on location.
- Work closely alongside the other coaches, medical and S&C staff.
- Develop and encourage a positive culture amongst all squads.
- Conduct regular reviews with coaching teams and Director of Rugby.
- Ensure that the culture and behaviours displayed by all are in line with the school’s ethos and are in line with the school’s rules and expected behaviours.
- Technical knowledge
- Communication skills
- Short and long-term planning
Applications, including a cover letter and a CV to be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5pm on Friday May 27. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.