Boyne RFC wishes to invite applications for the role of Assistant Coach/Backs Player Coach for the men’s senior rugby panel for the 2019/2020 season.
The successful candidate will be an integral part of the club’s rugby management team, working with the Head Coach, S&C Coach and other senior coaches.
Boyne RFC will be playing in Bank of Ireland Leinster League Division 1B next season.
- Coaching of the senior panel backline
- A key member of the playing squad
- Involvement in all aspects of the rugby management team including the recruitment, development and performance management of players.
- Ambassador for all rugby-related matters at the club and within the local community.
- An IRFU accredited coaching qualification, preferably Level 2 Stage 4 – development of coaches and players alike is part of our club’s ethos.
- Previous coaching and/or playing experience in senior rugby.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
The closing date for applications is 16 August 2019.
The club will conduct an interview process with a view to having the selected candidate in position closely after the interview process is complete. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Please forward all applications/rugby CV to Paddy McCleery, Director of Rugby at email@example.com