Coolmine RFC is seeking applications for the role of Head Coach for the 2019/20 season.
Founded in 1980, the club is located in Dublin 15. The grounds contain two pitches, with an Astro training area, gym and the state-of-the-art scrummage machine.
Coolmine RFC are looking to recruit an experienced, ambitious and results-orientated coach who will develop and implement a detailed strategy and game plan to deliver results.
They will be responsible for creating a positive environment, a winning culture and a desire to perform at the highest level.
Minimum IRFU Stage 3
- Responsible for Senior Squad Performance
- Recruitment of players into the 1st and 2nd Team Squads
- Deliver highly skilled, motivated pitch sessions with clear game plan and training strategies to maximise player output on match day
- Mentor and advise underage coaches as required and help develop rugby and coaching across the club
- Create an environment that allows the team to develop, creating leaders on the field and a team culture
- Reporting to the Director of Rugby
Key Qualities and Strengths
- Player Management
- Technical Knowledge
- Communication skills
- Commitment and enthusiasm
- Proven Track Record
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for applications is Monday, 27 May 2019.