CYM Rugby Club, in Terenure, are seeking applications for the position of Head Coach for their adult Men’s teams (Metro Division 5 and Metro Division 11).
CYM RFC are a small, but very ambitious club, based in the heart of Terenure village, currently fielding four adult teams – two men’s and two women’s teams.
Reporting to the club’s Director of Rugby, the new Head Coach will be responsible for the following:
- Coaching of all men’s players in the club by planning and delivering high quality training sessions that develop both experience and inexperienced players alike.
- Overall responsibility for the Men’s First team (Metro Division 5), as well as provide support for the Men’s Second team coaches (Metro Division 11).
- Involvement in all aspects of rugby matters including the recruitment, development and performance management of all Men’s players.
- Lead the definition of the team objectives, and conduct regular analysis and review of performance against those objectives with players, coaching team and Director of Rugby.
- Assist in the development of other men’s coaches at the club.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of an IRFU Stage 3 or equivalent coaching qualification and demonstrate a proven track record of working with, and developing, both backs and forwards.
Strong leadership and communication skills are essential for this key role.
To apply for the position of Men’s Head Coach, send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any queries in relation to the role, please call Bernard on 089 4152009.