Emerald Warriors Seek Head Coach for 2015/16
June 24, 2015 12:00 am client
Emerald Warriors RFC (EWRFC) is a young rugby club committed to representing our community at all levels of rugby. Founded in 2003 to bring rugby to Dublin’s LGBTI community and to lead the charge in tackling homophobia in sport at home and aboard.
EWRFC is currently seeking a suitably qualified/accredited coach for the up-coming 2015-2016 season. The term will be for the 2015-2016 season plus a post-season tour.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure player welfare is maintained to a high standard at all times.
- Enhance players skills and ability for the upcoming p re-season/season and the post season tour.
- The potential candidate will be expected to liaise with the Club President and the Club Committee to ensure the club goals are achieved.
- Maintain club standards and discipline.
Skills & Experience required
- Have extensive experience at all levels of Rugby
- Have completed suitable IRFU/LBIRFU coaching accreditation, third level coaching qualification or equivalent.
- Posses excellent networking, time management and communication skills
Anybody interested in submitting an application is asked to forward a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 087-8599377