Emerald Warriors seeking new coach for 2017/18 season
June 14, 2017 2:00 pm Site Editor
Emerald Warriors RFC (EWRFC) have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, qualified Stage 3 coach to join the club.
Based in St Mary’s RFC in South County Dublin, Emerald Warriors is a young rugby club committed to representing their community at all levels of rugby.
The role is suitable for an experienced coach, or for an up-and-coming or newly qualified coach.
The term will initially be for one season; contract extensions will be discussed on review.
As the coach of Emerald Warriors RFC, the club can offer you:
- A rewards package to include monthly salary, expenses and support for further coach development.
- An assistant coach who will assist in two weekly training sessions and at weekly games.
- A committed team of players who are keen to learn and want to make an impact for their club.
- Top class training and playing facilities at St Mary’s RFC.
- Support from the club committee to enable your success.
- A vibrant and regular social programme, including pre-season friendlies, in-season events and end of season tour.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Enhance players’ skills and ability for the upcoming pre-season, season and the post-season tour.
- Attend and lead twice-weekly training sessions and weekly game.
- Have a structured approach to coaching the team and give direction to the assistant coach.
- Inspire and motivate the players to succeed.
- Ensure player welfare is kept to a high standard at all times.
- Liaise with the Club President and the Club Committee to ensure that goals are being achieved.
- Maintain club standards and discipline.
The ideal coach will:
- Have completed stage 3 IRFU coaching accreditation.
- Be passionate about rugby.
- Be driven for success and will want to bring players of all levels along the journey.
- Possess excellent networking, time management, communication and team building skills.
If this sounds like you then send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out more about Emerald Warriors on Facebook.