Enniscorthy is seeking to appoint a Head Coach for the 2021/22 season
May 4, 2021 11:21 am Site Editor
Enniscorthy Rugby Football Club is seeking to appoint a Head Coach for its AIL 1st XV for the 2021/22 season.
Over the last number of years Enniscorthy RFC has been extremely successful developing some of the best facilities and support structures in Irish club rugby.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious coach to stamp their mark on a club with a proud rugby history in the south-east of Leinster.
To lead the Senior rugby agenda within the club. Working in conjunction with the Director of Rugby and team management to create processes, training plans and an environment that will enable players to succeed on and off the field.
- IRFU (Stage 4) Performance Coach Award or equivalent
- To lead the coaching programme for the Senior squad and ensure alignment with the underage players and coaches.
- Work and develop a recruitment group to identify and evaluate potential new players.
- Develop a winning culture with game plans and training strategies focused on getting the optimal results from players on match day.
- Plan, prepare and deliver coaching sessions for the Senior squad ensuring that all sessions are designed to develop the skills and understanding of the players.
- Lead and implement AIL match day processes in conjunction with team management.
- Evaluate, analyse and reflect on all coaching sessions and games with the coaching team and players.
- Attend all coaching sessions and matches involved with the club’s Senior squad and where possible be visible at underage games.
- Mentor and advise coaches and players within the club.
- Provide feedback to coaches, players and appropriate club committees.
- Lead the team culture, working with other team management to ensure the team is organised, disciplined and has a positive team spirit ensuring the team has pride in themselves, their club and their sponsors.
- Leadership & Self Awareness
- Technical Knowledge
- Player Management
- Planning and communication skills
- Commitment, Patience and enthusiasm
- Athletic Development experience
- Performance Analysis software experience
Please email your CV to the Director of Rugby by Friday, 21 May.