From Now On: Larissa Muldoon takes on our music Q&A
January 15, 2021 11:46 am Ryan Corry
Leinster Rugby and Ireland star Larissa Muldoon is next to take on our music Q&A, giving us a taste of ‘The Greatest Showman’, Tiesto and everything in between.
1. What was the last song you listened to?
“Paradise” by Meduza ft. Dermot Kennedy.
2. Tell us a song you’re currently obsessed with.
I am loving Tiesto’s “The Business” at the moment!
3. You’re booking your dream festival line-up: who are the main stage headliners for the Friday, Saturday and Sunday?
Oh, such a tough question!
I suppose we would kick off the Friday night with a bit of old school Bon Jovi, Saturday night would have to go to Fleetwood Mac and then finish with my all-time favourite band Mumford & Sons on the Sunday night.
4. Earliest music memory?
Earliest memory would be sitting in the back seat with my sister listening to the Saw Doctors “Same Oul’ Town” and Christy Moore’s “City of Chicago”. I also remember listening to the old cassette tapes of Vonda Shepard with my Mum in our old little red golf.
5. Your guilty pleasure?
Oh I do love my musicals, absolutely obsessed with The Greatest Showman especially the song “From Now On”. I would also listen to a good bit of Spanish music in the gym!
6. You can only listen to one album for the rest of your life, what is it?
It would have to be Mumford & Sons – Sigh No More.
7. What was the first concert you ever went to?
My first concert was Boyzone with my Mum in the Point.
8. Favourite Irish band/artist?
It is so hard to just pick one as I listen to a lot of Irish bands/artists, so I will give you a few of my top favourites. Christy Moore would be right up there, The Coronas and The Cranberries of course! Hermitage Green are also brilliant especially their song “By The Glow Of The Kerosene Light”.
9. What two songs do you want to add to the Leinster Rugby Workout Mix on Spotify?
Tiesto – The Business
Mumford & Sons – Little Lion Man
10. And what one song do you want to remove?
I would have to say “Human After All” by Daft Punk. No real words in it!
Leinster Rugby is on Spotify! Follow our Home Workout Mix playlist.