Guinness RFC seeking coach or player/coach for upcoming season
August 4, 2022 11:24 am Site Editor
Guinness Rugby Club invite applications for the role of Senior Men’s Rugby Coach or Player/Coach to lead the Senior Men’s Metro Division 6 team.
The successful candidate will be an integral member of the club’s rugby management team and will be required to play a significant role in the delivery of short, medium and longer term rugby goals for the club.
- Reporting to the club’s Director of Rugby
- Coaching of Guinness Rugby’s Senior Men’s Division 6 side
- Involvement in all aspects of First XV matters including the recruitment, development and performance management of players
- Excellent communication skills
- Plan, prepare and deliver coaching sessions to the senior squad ensuring that all sessions are designed to develop the skills and understanding of the players
- Previous coaching and/or playing experience in Senior rugby sides
- Strong leadership and communication skills
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. The initial term is for the 2022/23 season.
The closing date for applications is Sunday, 21 August.
The club will conduct an interview process with a view to have the selected candidate in situ from the start of September.
Please forward all applications for the attention of the Director of Rugby, Tony Keogh at Guinness Rugby Club.