Harlequins v Leinster – Apply for your ticket…
February 6, 2009 12:00 am client
If you wish to enter the lottery for the right to buy tickets to the Heineken Cup Quarter final against Harlequins please read the following instructions carefully…Offer Open to Season Ticket Holders Only…
Harlequins v Leinster
The Stoop on Sunday, 12th April
1. Please click on the link below and log in with your email address or account number and password.
2. In the ‘Special Offers’ window click on ‘Buy tickets to Quarter Final lottery’
3. You will be asked to enter your Laser/Credit Card details, this card will automatically be debited if you are successful in the lottery. We will contact all successful recipients in advance of this transaction.
4. You will be asked to enter the number of tickets required up to a maximum of 2. Successful applicants will receive ONE ticket only, a second ticket will only be allocated depending on availability.
5. Once your application is complete you will receive a confirmation email from Ticketmaster. Please note that this email is confirmation of your entry only.
6. Closing date for entry is 5pm on Friday, 13th February. The draw will take place early the following week and all entrants will be e-mailed with a result.
7. Applicants will have the option to have tickets posted to them or collect from Leinster Rugby offices on designated collection days.
8. This link will work for any Season Ticket holder once they have log in details so if you know any Season Ticket holder who may not have received this mail please forward it to them.
LINK TO PURCHASE HARLEQUINS v LEINSTER TICKETS
Anyone who holds more than one Season Ticket in their name can apply to the lottery one time for each ticket held. As we do not currently have the capability to do this online we would ask that you apply online once. All subsequent entries will have to be done manually over the phone.
Please call Leinster Rugby on 01-2235103 after 10am on Monday and please ensure that you have your account number and credit/laser card details to hand. Please remember that entries will be taken all week and we ask you to be patient as we expect a large volume of entries.