Have you signed up for our PRO Seminar?
October 11, 2017 12:48 pm Lisa Doyle
Leinster Rugby is calling all volunteers involved in marketing, communications or social media within clubs or schools across the province. This is your last chance to sign up to this year’s free Public Relations Seminar.
The seminar will be held in Montrose Bank of Ireland, Stillorgan Road, on Wednesday 18th October at 7pm.
The aim of the seminar is to educate all Club and School Public Relation Officers in Communications, Public Relations and Social Media.
The seminar will be hosted by Lisa Doyle, Domestic Marketing and a number of guest speakers.
Topics that will be covered include:
Communications: Marcus Ó Buachalla, Communications Manager, Leinster Rugby
- Article writing and imagery
- How to link with Leinster Rugby and local media
Social Media & Digital Marketing: Conor Sharkey, Digital Media Manager, Leinster Rugby
- Managing content and implementation across different channels
- Social media content, video, insights, sponsored posts
Photography: Ramsey Cardy, Sportsfile
- How to capture good images
- Importance of photography for your club/school
Video: John Sherwin, Videos on the Net
- Using video to promote rugby within your club/school
PRO Structure: Barry Lambkin, Portarlington RFC PRO and Jacinta O’Rourke, Domestic PR Chairperson
- PRO Structure within your club
- Managing content and where it comes from
- Leinster Rugby mentoring system
We would encourage anybody in a club involved in marketing, communications, social media and sponsorship to attend this one-off free seminar.
To book your place now, contact email@example.com by stating your name, club and position within your club/school.