The starting XV remains unchanged from the win against Wales with captain Johnny Sexton named in the half-backs alongside Conor Murray
Bundee Aki and Robbie Henshaw start in the Irish midfield for a ninth Test match.
Jordan Larmour lines out at fullback with Andrew Conway and Jacob Stockdale on the wings.
Cian Healy, Rob Herring and Tadhg Furlong start a third consecutive test match in the front row.
Iain Henderson and James Ryan pack down in the second row. CJ Stander, Peter O’Mahony and Josh van der Flier make up the backrow combination.
Caelan Doris is in line to win his second cap off the bench.
He is joined in the replacements by Rónan Kelleher, Dave Kilcoyne, Andrew Porter and Devin Toner, with John Cooney, Ross Byrne and Keith Earls covering the backline.
Ireland team to face England
15. Jordan Larmour (St Mary’s College/Leinster) 23 caps
14. Andrew Conway (Garryowen/Munster) 20 caps
13. Robbie Henshaw (Buccaneers/Leinster) 42 caps
12. Bundee Aki (Galwegians/Connacht) 25 caps
11. Jacob Stockdale (Lurgan/Ulster) 27 caps
10. Johnny Sexton (St Marys College/Leinster) 90 caps CAPTAIN
9. Conor Murray (Garryowen/Munster) 80 caps
1. Cian Healy (Clontarf/Leinster) 97 caps
2. Rob Herring (Ballynahinch/Ulster) 10 caps
3. Tadhg Furlong (Clontarf/Leinster) 43 caps
4. Iain Henderson (Academy/Ulster) 55 caps
5. James Ryan (UCD/Leinster) 25 caps
6. Peter O’Mahony (Cork Constitution/Munster) 66 caps
7. Josh van der Flier (UCD/Leinster) 25 caps
8. CJ Stander (Shannon/Munster) 40 caps
16. Ronan Kelleher (Lansdowne/Leinster) 2 caps
17. Dave Kilcoyne (UL Bohemians/Munster) 38 caps
18. Andrew Porter (UCD/Leinster) 25 caps
19. Devin Toner (Lansdowne/Leinster) 69 caps
20. Caelan Doris (St Mary’s College/Leinster) 1 cap
21. John Cooney (Terenure College/Ulster) 10 caps
22. Ross Byrne (UCD/Leinster) 5 caps
23. Keith Earls (Young Munster/Munster) 83 caps