Job Vacancy: National Women’s Team Doctor
December 2, 2014 12:00 am client
The IRFU is looking to recruit a National Women’s 15s Team Doctor who will be responsible for treating and coordinating the medical care of the National Women’s 15s rugby team players.
This position is for a two year duration, commencing in January, 2015. The IRFU will engage the new National Women’s 15’s Team Doctor as an Independent Contractor.
The successful candidate will be required to work approximately 40 days during the year with the bulk of the work centred around the Six Nations and Training Camps. During the World Cup Year (2017), this will increase to approximately 60 days.
Essential criteria include:
- Fully registered medical practitioner with the Irish Medical Council.
- Post-graduate qualification in Sports Medicine.
- Previous clinical experience in Sports Medicine and working in an elite team environment.
- Possess appropriate medical indemnity insurance.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
To apply, please email your CV along with a cover letter/email to email@example.com or by post to Eoin Ward, HR Department, IRFU, 10/12 Lansdowne Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4.
The closing date for applications is strictly 17:00 on Friday, 12th December 2014. Interviews will take place in Dublin on Wednesday, 17th December 2014. The successful candidate will begin work in early January 2015.
The IRFU is an equal opportunities employer.