Journalism Executive Internship Opportunity…
January 23, 2014 12:00 am client
Leinster Rugby is inviting applications for a Journalism Executive role in the Province Rugby department as part of the JobBridge National Internship Scheme…
The intern will gain practical experience in sourcing, publishing and managing content on the Leinster Rugby Province website. This will include editing and posting articles from clubs and schools around the province as well as sourcing imagery and maintaining a high standard of content throughout the site. The intern will receive training in areas of IT management, website management and social media management.
On completion of the internship, the applicant will have gained teamwork, organisational and interpersonal skills. Furthermore, the applicant will have a proven track record of content management and website management with a portfolio of content that they have written/ sourced.
• Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work to timelines and work within a team
• Experience publishing articles online and website management-preferable
• Ability to multi-task and work on one’s own initiative
• Computer literacy with a thorough knowledge of MS word, power point and excel
• Have an interest in rugby and a general understanding of the structures within the province
Third Level – Journalism or English degree preferred
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by the 29th of January.
For more information, click HERE to access the JobBridge website.
Applicants must be available for interview on the 31st of January.