Kilkenny College invites applicants for coaching roles
June 4, 2020 1:03 pm Site Editor
Kilkenny College is inviting applications from interested parties for coaching roles for the 2020/21 season.
Kilkenny College field 13 teams with both their SCT and JCT competing in Division 1A of the Schools League and playing in the Leinster Rugby Schools Senior and Junior Cups.
Applicants should have a proven playing or coaching track record and the technical knowledge to enable all players to achieve their potential.
Applicants must be IRFU certified or must attend an IRFU course before employment commences.
All coaches must complete a new Garda Vetting process.
- Available for training at least two afternoons a week (Possibly three afternoons depending on team) from 3:50pm – 5:25pm
- Available for matches on a Wednesday afternoon. Generally 2:30pm kick off for home games. Away games could involve travel from 11:20am to 7pm dependent on location.
- Work closely alongside the other coaches, medical and S&C staff.
- Develop and encourage a positive culture amongst all squads.
- Conduct regular reviews with coaching teams and Head of Rugby.
- Ensure that the culture and behaviours displayed by all are in line with the school’s ethos and are in line with the school’s rules and expected behaviours.
- Communication & organisational skills
- Self-motivated & driven
- Long-term planning
- Player management
- Excellent technical knowledge
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Applications to email@example.com