Leinster Branch Seeking Community Rugby Officer
May 28, 2015 12:00 am client
The Leinster Branch/IRFU are currently accepting applications for the position of Community Rugby Officer.
Reporting to the Community Rugby Manager, the successful applicant will be required to fulfill the following main duties:
- Promotion of the game at Stage 1 and 2 with client clubs school, communities and council.
- Working closely with County Council and Local Sports Partnerships
- Help clubs in off field infrastructure and facility development
The successful applicant will have:
- Proven track record in engagement with players and volunteers at Stage 1 and Stage 2 of the LTPD
- Qualified coach Stage 1&2 LTPD
- Computer literate
- Full clean driving license
- Good organisational skills
To apply, please forward your curriculum vitae with a covering letter of not more than one page highlighting relevant experience to Declan.Fassbender@leinsterrugby.ie or alternatively post to Declan Fassbender, Leinster Rugby, Newstead Building A, UCD, Belfield, Dublin 4.
Closing date for applications is noon on the 5th of June and candidates that are called to interview should be available for interview on the 9th of June.
Please note that only candidates that are called to interview will be contacted.
Leinster Rugby/IRFU is an equal opportunities employer.