Leinster Rugby Seeking Coaches for Bank of Ireland Summer Camps
February 7, 2023 3:19 pm Lisa Doyle
Leinster Rugby are inviting applications from coaches to run the 2023 Bank of Ireland Leinster Rugby Summer Camps.
The successful candidates will be responsible for the delivery of the content of the Summer Camp programme to all allocated participants in a safe and fun environment.
Essential candidate requirements:
- Holds appropriate IRFU Coaching Stage 1 Qualification (Mini Level)
- Previous experience in working with rugby players aged 6-12 years
- Candidates must be 18 years of age, at the time of the camp
- Access to own transport and a full driver’s licence
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Committed, enthusiastic and motivated
Camps run Monday to Friday from 9.30am to 1pm each day.
The precise hours offered will be dependent on the camp’s requirements and the availability of the individual.
Salary is €320 per week (please note travel expenses are not reimbursed). There will be a bonus payment for coaches who coach on six camps or more.
All successful candidates will be updated on a regular basis regarding the camps and any changes.
The closing date for applications is 5pm on Wednesday, 15 March.
Note: Successful applicants will be contacted via email by Leinster Rugby CRO Ray McCabe and invited to participate in the next stage of the recruitment process. If you have not heard back by Wednesday, 29 March, you have not been successful this time around.
Should you have any queries please contact Ray McCabe by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.