Leinster Rugby seeking coaches for Bank of Ireland Summer Camps
February 19, 2020 10:54 am Lisa Doyle
Leinster Rugby are inviting applications from coaches for the 2020 Bank of Ireland Leinster Rugby Summer Camps and Inclusion Summer Camps which are being run at 27 venues across the province in June, July and August.
The successful candidates will be responsible for the delivery of the content of the Summer Camp programme to all allocated participants in a safe and fun way which promotes the objectives of the camps.
Successful candidate requirements:
- Holds appropriate IRFU Coaching Stage 1 Qualification (Mini Level)
- Previous experience in working with rugby players aged 6-12 years
- Access to own transport and a full driver’s licence
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Committed, enthusiastic and motivated
Desirable candidate requirements:
- Previous experience of coaching children with disabilities
- Completed a Disability Inclusion Training Course
Camps run Monday to Friday from 9.30am to 1.30pm. Inclusion Camps will run Tuesday to Thursday from 10.30am to 12.30pm.
The precise hours offered will be dependent on the camp’s requirements and the availability of the individual.
Salary of €300 per week (please note travel expenses are not reimbursed).
The closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday, 20 March.
Note: Successful applicants will be contacted via email by Leinster Rugby CRO Ray McCabe and invited to participate in the next stage of the recruitment process. If you have not heard back by Friday, 3 April, you have not been successful this time around.
Should you have any queries please contact Ray McCabe by email at email@example.com.
Click here for more details on the Bank of Ireland Leinster Rugby Summer Camps.