Leinster Rugby to host PRO Seminar
October 6, 2016 12:00 am client
Leinster Rugby is delighted to announce that this year’s PRO seminar will be taking place Wednesday the 19th of October at 7pm in Montrose Bank of Ireland. The seminar is for anyone volunteering in marketing, communications or social media within a club or school and is free of charge.
The aim of the seminar is to educate all Club and School Public Relation Officers in Communications and Social Media. The seminar will be hosted by Elma Beirne, Domestic Marketing and a number of impressive guest speakers.
Topics that will be covered include:
Communications: Marcus O’Buachalla, Communications Manager for Leinster Rugby
- Article writing and imagery
- How to link with Leinster Rugby + local media
Facebook: Conor Sharkey, Digital Marketing Executive for Leinster Rugby
- Managing Content and implementation across different channels
- Social media policy
- Facebook: content, video, insights, sponsored posts, Facebook live
Twitter: Gavin Coffey, Head of Client Services, New Slang
- Twitter: live match tweeting, interaction , campaign messaging, shortening links and analysing content
PRO Structure: Barry Lambkin, Portarlington RFC and Jacinta O’Rourke, Domestic PR Chairperson
- PRO Structure within your club
- Managing content + where it comes from
- Leinster Rugby mentoring system
We would encourage anybody in a club involved in marketing, communications, social media and sponsorship to attend this one-off free seminar.
To book your place now, contact firstname.lastname@example.org by stating your name, club/ school and position within your club/ school.