Leinster to host final Marketing Seminar
October 6, 2015 12:00 am client
Leinster Rugby will be running one final seminar based solely on Marketing kicking off next week. The seminar is free of charge and is open to anyone in a Club or school volunteering in marketing, communications or social media.
The aim of the Marketing seminar:
- Marketing Strategy for a rugby club
- Analysing where your club is at now
- Seeking sponsorship-where to start-evaluating club assets etc.
- Sponsorship proposals- how and who should be involved
- Delivering the sponsors rights-local sponsor activation
- Fundraising: Preparing to fundraise-creating a case to support, analyse and plan
The seminar will be hosted by Elma Beirne, Domestic Marketing and a number of impressive guest speakers including Claire Carroll, Digital Marketing Strategist and Ian Murray, Marketing Manager in The Bank of Ireland.
We would encourage anybody in a club involved in marketing, sponsorship and fundraising to attend this one off free seminar.
The Marketing Seminar will take place in the Lansdowne Suite (Player’s Lounge) in The RDS on Tuesday 13th of October. Sign up for free with email@example.com.