Leinster v Dragons – Key Information for Spectators
June 10, 2021 4:29 pm Ryan Corry
Leinster Rugby are delighted to be welcoming supporters back to the RDS Arena on Friday night for the clash with Dragons.
However, this is not a normal match day and new protocols and procedures are strictly in place for this pilot game, which is being run in conjunction with Government guidelines to ensure a Covid-compliant and safe event for all.
Protect Yourself and Others – It’s your responsibility!
All supporters are advised that they must read the Code of Conduct before attending the event.
- Please remain at home if you are experiencing any symptoms before the game or are a close contact of a suspected case
- Face coverings must be worn at all times
- Mobile Ticketing is in place only, please download your ticket prior to the game. Here’s how
- Please arrive early to your allocated gate which is detailed on your mobile ticket to avoid queues
- Maintain social distancing from other spectators
- Maintain good hand hygiene and use sanitisers provided
- Take your seat on arrival and only sit in the seat listed on your ticket
- Remain in your seat, should you need to leave, please wait until the nearest exit route is clear
- Follow the directions of the stewards at all times
- No food or beverage stalls will be available in the stadium
- No alcohol is permitted
- Pay Parking is available in Simmonscourt Pavillion
- If travelling by public transport please follow all the necessary travel guidelines
- It is recommended that all spectators download the COVID Tracker app
We kindly ask all those attending the game to be responsible in terms of hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette, physical distancing and wearing of face coverings at all times. Please follow all HSE COVID-19 health guidelines.