Longford RFC seeking Assistant Forwards Coach/Player coach
May 23, 2023 1:00 pm Lisa Doyle
Longford RFC is seeking to appoint Assistant Forwards Coach/Player coach for the Senior Men’s squad for the 2023/24 Season. Longford RFC currently play in Division 1B of the Leinster League and have outstanding facilities, with a top of the range 4G pitch recently installed. Longford had over 70 registered Senior Men’s players for the 2022/23 season and seek to bring through our homegrown underage players every year into the senior set up.
The successful candidate will work with our Head Coach, team management and Director of Rugby in delivering challenging training sessions and structures that develop ang grow our players, ultimately leading to improved performance throughout the season.
- Create season plan to build and grow players.
- Lead training and game day prep with particular focus on Forward roles.
- Work with our Head Coach, team management and Director of Rugby on team structure and strategy.
- Drive team culture and create an atmosphere of inclusion for all.
- Applicants should have IRFU accredited coaching qualification. Allowance made for player coach based on playing experience.
- Ability to implement innovative structures at lineout, scrum and forward phase play.
- Demonstrated ability to build team culture and work as part of a team.
Applications including a cover letter and CV to be sent to Director of Rugby Colm Glynn, email@example.com by 5pm on Friday, 2 June 2023.