The successful candidate will be an integral part of the club’s rugby management team, working with the Director of Rugby and Rugby Committee.
New Ross RFC were promoted from Leinster League Division 2B this season and will compete in Division 2A in 2017/18.
- Coaching of the Senior Rugby team currently competing in Leinster League Division 2A
- Involvement in all aspects of Senior Rugby team including the recruitment, development and performance management of players.
- Being an ambassador for all rugby-related matters at the club and with the local community
- The successful candidate would have an IRFU accredited coaching qualification, development of coaches and players alike is part of our clubs ethos.
- Previous coaching and / or playing experience in Senior Rugby
- Strong leadership and communication skills
The closing date for applications is 4th June 2017.
The club will conduct an interview process with a view to having the selected candidate in position closely after interview process is complete. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Please forward all applications/rugby curriculum vitae to Nicky Haberlin, director of rugby at firstname.lastname@example.org.