New Ross RFC seek Head Coach/Player Coach for senior men’s team
May 17, 2018 4:19 pm Site Editor
New Ross Rugby Club wishes to invite applications for the role of Head Coach/Player Coach of the men’s senior rugby team.
The successful candidate will be an integral part of the club’s rugby management team, working with the Director of Rugby and Rugby Committee.
New Ross recently finished 6th in a tightly contested Bank of Ireland Leinster League Division 2A. With a young squad New Ross are looking to push on and contest for promotion to Division 1B.
- Coaching of the Senior Rugby team, currently competing in Leinster League Division 2A
- Involvement in all aspects of senior rugby team including the recruitment, development and performance management of players.
- Being an ambassador for all rugby-related matters at the club and within the local community.
- The successful candidate would have an IRFU accredited coaching qualification; development of coaches and players alike is part of our clubs ethos.
- Previous coaching and/or playing experience in senior rugby.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
The closing date for applications is 31st May 2018.
The club will conduct an interview process with a view to having the selected candidate in the position closely after interviews take place. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
Please forward all applications/rugby curriculum vitae to Nicky Haberlin, director of rugby, at firstname.lastname@example.org.