The successful candidate will be an integral part of the club’s rugby management team, working with the Director of Rugby and Rugby Committee.
• Coaching of the Senior Rugby team currently competing in Leinster League Division 2A
• Involvement in all aspects of Senior Rugby team including the recruitment, development and performance management of players.
• Being an ambassador for all rugby-related matters at the club and with the local community
• The successful candidate would have an IRFU accredited coaching qualification, development of coaches and players alike is part of our clubs ethos.
• Previous coaching and / or playing experience in Senior Rugby
• Strong leadership and communication skills
The closing date for applications is Friday 19th May 2017.
The club will conduct an interview process with a view to have the selected candidate in position from the start of June 2017. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
Please forward all applications / rugby curriculum vitae to Barry McCann, Director of Rugby, Newbridge Rugby Club at firstname.lastname@example.org