Newbridge RFC seek applications for an Assistant Player Coach
May 29, 2023 12:54 pm Site Editor
Newbridge Rugby Club wishes to seek applications for an Assistant Player Coach (Back Specific) of the Men’s Senior 1st XV.
The successful candidate will be an integral part of the Club’s rugby management team, working with the 1st XV Head Coach and Director of Rugby.
* Reporting to the club’s Director of Rugby and Senior Rugby Head Coach
* Coaching of 1st XV currently competing in Leinster League Division 2A
* Involvement in all aspects of 1st XV including the recruitment, development, and performance management of players.
* The successful candidate would ideally have an IRFU accredited coaching qualification but not essential, development of coaches and players alike is part of our club’s ethos.
* Previous coaching and / or playing experience in Senior Rugby
* Strong leadership and communication skills
It’s an ideal opportunity for someone coming to the end of their playing career in Senior Rugby and looking to get a start in coaching. Newbridge are an ambitious club who are looking to develop further on and off the field.
The closing date for applications is Friday, 21 July 2023. The club will conduct an interview process with a view to have the selected candidate in position by the end of July 2023. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
Please forward all applications / rugby curriculum vitae to Barry McCann, Director of Rugby, Newbridge Rugby Club at firstname.lastname@example.org.