Official Leinster Supporters Club PRO Vacancy
November 4, 2014 12:00 am client
The Official Leinster Supporters Club (OLSC) has, unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances a vacancy on the 2014/15 season committee. This role is specifically to act as the Public Relations Officer (PRO)…
The PRO role is a very important one for the Club, it won’t see you mingling with players but you will be responsible for the communication of information, activities and events arranged by the OLSC.
Key tasks of the role include:
– Self generation of content each week that engages, interests and informs supporters
– Meeting strict deadlines for Leinster Rugby (ezine and match programme) and the Irish Independent
– Writing up summaries of Club events that are held in The Laighin Out bar in the RDS
– Using a content management system to maintain our presence on www.leinsterrugby.ie
– Having strong attention to detail given our content is seen by a global audience
Whilst our social media is not covered in this role, experience in managing an online presence in this area would be an advantage.
Under our constitution, as a committee member you must be a current season ticket holder, you must also have held a season ticket as at 1 January 2014.
Like all OLSC committee members this is an unpaid, voluntary role. Away travel if you are able would also be at your own cost.
If you are interested in this PRO role, please send a note including details of relevant experience to email@example.com by 8pm, Sunday 9 November 2014.