Old Belvedere seek Head Coach for Women’s AIL squad
July 2, 2020 11:41 am Site Editor
Old Belvedere RFC is inviting applications for the position of Head Coach for their Women’s squad for the 2020/21 Energia All-Ireland League season.
Established 25 years ago, Old Belvedere Women have been at the pinnacle of women’s rugby for many years now.
Three-time winners of the Energia All-Ireland League, the squad were preparing to contest the league semi-finals and AIL Cup final in the most recent season before its cancellation.
Old Belvedere are looking for an energetic and ambitious coach to join a vibrant, exciting team that boasts a wealth of provincial and international players.
The successful candidate will be required to have:
- Previous coaching experience, minimum IRFU Level 3 coaching qualification or international equivalent
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Structured approach to coaching and development of players
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading two training sessions per week. Lead AIL squad match day processes in conjunction with team management
- To lead the coaching programme for the First XV and support that of the Second XV. Plan the coaching programme for the season for the First XV, with clearly defined KPI’s and regular reviews
- Lead the team culture, working with other team management to ensure the team is organised, disciplined and has a positive team spirit ensuring the team have pride in themselves, their club and their sponsors
- The recruitment, development and performance management of the players
The closing date for receipt of applications is Tuesday, July 14. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Please send applications with rugby CV to Paul Cunningham at firstname.lastname@example.org.