OLSC AGM set for Wednesday, 11 October in Lansdowne FC
September 20, 2023 9:30 am OLSC
The Official Leinster Supporters Club (OLSC) wishes to announce the 16th Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the OLSC.
The AGM will take place on Wednesday, 11 October at Lansdowne FC at 8.00 pm. The record date for the meeting will be 30 June 2023.
You must have been a Season Ticket Holder for 2022/23 and have signed up to be a Season Ticket Holder for the coming season (2023/2024) as of this date to be nominated or participate in any election.
We are also pleased to be able to offer remote access to the meeting this year for Season Ticket Holders to log into the meeting via Zoom. Please register HERE
Please register with your details and Leinster Rugby Season Ticket account number at least 24 hours before the meeting. A link to the meeting will be sent to you on the day (Please note you must have a Registered Zoom Account to access the meeting)
The OLSC also now requests committee nominations for the coming season.
- If you are interested in joining the OLSC committee, please complete the nomination form and return it by email to email@example.com. by 5.00 pm on Wednesday, 4 October 2023.
- Motions are also invited at this time and may be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. by the same deadline, 5.00 pm on Wednesday, 4 October 2023.
- Download a committee nomination form HERE
- Read the minutes from the 2022 OLSC AGM HERE
- Read the 2022 OLSC Presidents Report HERE
- Read the 2022 OLSC Treasurers Report HERE
- The OLSC Constitution is available HERE
- To see some of the activities the Club currently performs HERE
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
2022/23 – OLSC AGM Proposed Agenda
- Welcome and Introduction
- Approval of Minutes of AGM held on 17 August 2022
- President’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Election for 2023/2024 Committee (if applicable)
- Update from Leinster Rugby
- Motions Tabled (if any)
- Any Other Business
- Approval of the 2023/2024 Committee
The OLSC Team