OLSC AGM to take place on Saturday, 3rd July…
June 10, 2010 12:00 am client
The OLSC hereby advises that the Club’s third annual general meeting will take place at Old Belvedere RFC, Anglesea Road, Dublin 4 at 1pm on Saturday, 3rd July…
The OLSC hereby advises that the Club’s third annual general meeting will take place at Old Belvedere RFC, Anglesea Road, Dublin 4 at 1pm on Saturday, 3 July.
The record date for this meeting shall be 18 June 2010.
At the AGM there will also be an election for the 2010/11 committee, nominations for the seven people required must be received by COB Friday, 18th June.
Proposed motions must be received no later than COB on Friday, 25th June.
As many supporters will be aware our support base has grown substantially over the last few years, we expect to have in excess of 12,000 members next season (all season ticket holders are automatically members of the Official Leinster Supporters Club/OLSC ).
The club is now the first port of call for many supporters for information and advice regarding home and away fixtures as well as arranging the distribution of flags, the running of inter-pro and other buses, the annual Ladies Night event and working with pubs and clubs around the province among other endeavours.
Some of the existing committee are seeking re election however new faces are always required, and welcome, to help grow the support for the team.
Based on experience of late those wishing to be nominated should be aware of the following requirements
– You must be a season ticket holder as of 1 June 2010 (Season 10/11)
– You must have been a season ticket holder as of 1 January 2010 (Season 09/10)
– You should be able to commit to working at least 90 minutes before and 45 minutes after each home match (this may increase for larger fixtures) to assist with banners, flags and merchandise selling at the RDS.
– You should be available to operate at least one of the Club’s buses (to Belfast, Galway and Limerick/Cork) during the season.
– You should be in a position to access the internet a minimum of three to four times per week as we discuss ongoing club business via a private web based forum (don’t worry if you are not familiar with these we will give you all the help you need should you be successful) and to assist in dealing with email traffic. This will increase substantially in peak times.
Should potential committee candidates have any questions they can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Click HERE to download the OLSC Nomination Form 2010/11
Click HERE to download the OLSC 2008/09 Minutes
Click HERE to download the 2010/11 OLSC AGM Agenda