Over 500 places booked on 2019 School of Excellence
March 4, 2019 11:51 am Conor Sharkey
Over 500 places have been booked on the Bank of Ireland Leinster Rugby School of Excellence in record time after the camp officially launched last Tuesday at Leinster’s UCD training base.
The School of Excellence, now in its 22nd year, is one of the most successful rugby camps in Ireland and gives 12 to 17-year-old boys and girls the opportunity to live like a professional rugby player for a week.
The content of the camp has been developed to reflect the modern game and as a result, has become the highlight of the summer calendar for many young players.
The Early Bird rates of €399 residential and €299 non-residential are available until 22 March.
For further information and to book a place, go to leinsterrugby.ie/soe.
The School of Excellence includes:
- Top-class coaching from professional coaches
- Sports psychology for young players
- Nutritional information for the young player
- Daily swimming pool recovery
- Daily video analysis
- Weekly Leinster Rugby Academy player visits
- Flexibility work
- Weekly guest speaker
- Team building evening
- Training like a Leinster Rugby pro player