PRO12 Final Ticket Info for Season Ticket holders
May 18, 2014 12:00 am client
Season Ticket holders have been emailed details of ticketing for the RaboDirect PRO12 Grand Final next weekend. The following details were confirmed in this email.
Following a hard fought battle against Ulster in the RDS on Saturday, Leinster Rugby is delighted to be heading into a fifth consecutive RaboDirect PRO12 Grand Final due to be held in the RDS on Saturday, 31st May.
While we have qualified for a home final, the fixture is run entirely by the RaboDirect PRO12 competition and not by Leinster Rugby. As such, we are entitled to only 50% of the available capacity for this fixture which is approximately 9,000 tickets. However, depending on the requirements of Glasgow we would hope that we would have more than enough tickets to allow each Season Ticket holders purchase at least one ticket each.
Play-offs and finals are not included in your Season Ticket purchase so if you wish to attend this game you will need to purchase a ticket.
In order to satisfy demand and try to ensure supporters can sit together we are asking Season Ticket holders to log into their Leinster Rugby ticket account tonight and register the number of tickets you wish to purchase. Depending on availability we will then send everyone an email on Tuesday evening with a password allowing them to purchase their requested number of tickets.
Details are as follows:
• Registration opens from Saturday, 17th May at 10pm
• Log in to your Leinster Rugby account HERE
• Click on ‘RaboDirect PRO12 Final Registration’ (bottom left corner of the home page)
• Click on ‘Register my interest’
• Select the number of tickets you wish to apply for (if you wish to buy tickets for yourself and other Season Ticket holders we recommend that only one of you register for the total number of tickets required). The price to be paid will be determined by you at a later stage if you are successful.
• Select the default delivery method (actual delivery method will be selected at time of purchase, not at time of registration)
• You will not be required to submit payment information for registration.
• On the next page click ‘Submit Request’
• Upon successful registration you will receive a confirmation email from Leinster Rugby (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you do not receive an email please contact email@example.com prior to the lottery closing date
• Registration for tickets will open at 10pm on Saturday, 17th May and will remain open until 3pm on Tuesday, 20th May. Late entries will not be permitted.
• Successful entrants will receive an email on Tuesday evening with your password and details of how to select and pay for tickets. You will be able to purchase via the password and link emailed to you from 12pm on Wednesday. YOU MUST FOLLOW THE STEPS IN THIS EMAIL TO PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS.
You may register for as many tickets as you like however if quantities requested exceed availability then we will have to limit the number requested pro rata or revert to emailing all Season Ticket holders a password allowing them to purchase only the number of tickets equaling the number of Season Tickets held. We would hope to be able to accommodate all requests within reason. If your request is deemed excessive by Ticketmaster security it may also be reduced.
Successful registration will only give you access to purchase tickets, no ticket(s) are secured until you purchase online. As said above, you will have from 12pm, Wednesday to 12pm, Friday 23rd May to purchase your tickets. Any remaining tickets will then be released for public sale.
REMEMBER, REGISTRATION AND RECEIPT OF A PASSWORD DO NOT GUARANTEE YOUR TICKETS, THESE MUST BE PURCHASED IN THE SALE ON WEDNESDAY BY YOU.
Please note that a limited number of children’s tickets will be available to purchase in specific sections in the Grandstand and also in the North and South Stands.
Your usual seats are not guaranteed and if successful in the lottery you will be guaranteed a quantity of tickets only. Quality/ location of seats will be based on a first come, first served basis as per the play-off.
If you have any questions or queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please pass this information on to any Season Ticket holders you know who may not have received the email.
Associate Members can also apply for tickets using this method.